THE MODULE is here!
The complete, easy to install,
camper module for your existing vehicle.
Remember the days of the Volkswagen camper…easy to use, didn’t empty your wallet at the gas pump, and priced to fit almost anyone’s budget? Well it’s here again thanks to the Ford Transit Connect and Kevin Hornby Designs. Packaged into a small daily driver, this vehicle is a great choice for the sports enthusiast, weekend camper or tailgater. Unlike the old Volkswagen camper, you can travel comfortably at well over 50 miles per hour and you’ll get that new car smell and warranty to boot. And if custom is what you want, let us design a Transit Connect conversion tailored to your specific needs (at additional cost).
Module Standard Features
- Specifically designed for your Transit Connect van or wagon, this unit installs in one day (in most cases).
- Same high quality handmade workmanship as a full conversion– not mass produced.
- Genuine plywood cabinets (no heavy particle or pressboard).
- Marine canvas-covered high-grade foam mattress.
- Comfortable length bed–- not a short folding couch (76” long x 48 to 39” wide).
- Easy cleaning counter and cabinet surfaces.
- Standard finish is carbon fiber-look cabinet faces with a black and gray granite-look laminate counter and cabinet top.
- Anodized aluminum corner edging and bed frame for a durable and lightweight design.
- Gear, clothing and food storage.
- Portable toilet or refrigerator storage area (toilet and refrigerator optional).
- Lightweight design and construction methods.
- Flip-up counter with stainless steel sink, drain and portable gray-water container.
- (2) 12v cigarette lighter style plugs.
- Breathable lightweight mesh cabinet doors.
- Pressurized water system with the following features:
- Spray nozzle can be used with the sink or as an outside shower (no enclosure– see optional shower enclosure).
- High quality low-draw water pump.
- Approximately 9 gallon water tank.
- Water tank level indicator.
Optional and Custom Conversion Features
Additional options and custom conversions are available to suit your specific needs (at an additional cost). Custom conversions on your vehicle start at $7,000.
Click on thumbnails to view larger image and slideshow.